Paris Postcard: A lover's tiff?

The picture below was taken at the Paris le Grand Hotel, and I loved it because there just has to be a story here…

Now you may remark at this point that this looks a lot like a weekly Paris postcard, and I previously promised these on Fridays only. Well, the coming week is reserved for something special. I’m sending you on a Parisian holiday, so to speak.

I’m doing this because life around here is going to be very anti-holiday this week. I have several deadlines, looming – gasp, actual work! – and besides, my husband is off on a work trip, so I’m doing double domestic duty.

Start guessing at the conclusion of the story in today’s picture in the meantime. Like in a good old fashioned soap opera, the answer will be revealed in next week’s postcard…


No comments:

Post a Comment